Friday 12 September 2008

BEF First Premium...






As you can see from the title, Troy has also gained a 1st Premium!

I was looking through my evaluation sheet a few weeks ago and discovered the evaluators had actually written his eventing marks alongside the dressage ones. I contacted Jan at BEF and after I had explained the reasons I wanted to remain in the dressage section (to receive the feedback which I found so valuable) it was agreed that he could be awarded the 1st Premium for eventing too.

He achieved 8.16 as a potential eventer, but not only that; he achieved the highest mark for the yearlings at the venue! I cannot describe how proud I feel of both Troy and Hannah. My first attempt at breeding has been a successful one, and I now cannot wait for the Futurity next year!

For now, he is a scruffy yearling enjoying being muddy and hairy.

We are all moving to Northcote Stud on Sunday, so it is a brand new start for Team McNair!

No comments: