Sunday 29 June 2008

Troy is going to the BEF Futurity

Things have changed slightly since this blog was started...

Troy was living in a field with two other colts, but he had some scabs on his face which were being caused by a lice infestation. I decided to bring him home because there was no way I could send him up to the producers with lice, so he has been living at Corrie Green’s yard since May.

He started to look much better with regular feed and haylage, so much so that this week he has gone over to Tina and Mark to be produced for the BEF Futurity on 1st August. His dressage career begins there and I am hoping he comes away with some positive feedback on his future movement!

Troy and I have become quite close since he came home and I am missing him like crazy since he went away again... I cannot wait until he is at the yard with Grace and Hannah and I can see him every single day again.

I am going up to visit him in two weeks time, so a long update will no doubt be made!

No comments: